For a consecutive year the Association of traders with electricity in Bulgaria has the pleasure to be a supporting partner of the event Balkan Energy Finance Forum, which brings together top energy experts from the SEE region. This year again the hosting city will be Belgrade and the conference will take place between 28 – 29 November. Now in its 11th year, BEFF – Balkan Energy Finance Forum returns bigger than ever, bringing together senior Energy sector stakeholders with international investors and key government figures to create a new vision for the region’s future energy roadmap. As SEE embarks on new frameworks for Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency initiatives continue to grow, industry leaders will gather in Belgrade this November to unravel the complex investment landscape that lies ahead.
- The best models and financing options for RE and EE projects in the region
- New incentives and initiatives available for energy efficiency projects
- How to create a commercially successful biomass energy project in the region
- Opportunities for large-scale energy developments in SEE and how to get a project off the ground
- The Montenegro-Italy undersea power cable: how will it affect electricity trading?
- New regulations under discussion and what they mean for investors
Here’s a flavor of what’s in store for you: http://www.eelevents.co.uk/beff2018
Source: Balkan Energy Finance Forum