ETCSEE is the 2-day conference-led event for the energy trading community of the Central and South Eastern European region. As a consequence of the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Energy Trading Central & South Eastern Europe (ETCSEE), originally scheduled to take place on 9-10th June 2020, will now be held at Corinthia Hotel Prague, on 18-19th November 2020.
The conference programme explores all major developments in the power and gas traded markets, market supervision and renewable energy – featuring over 50 high-level speakers and over 400 attendees.
It is one of the most recognised networking events for the industry attracting high-level trading representatives, trading firms and key decision-makers sourcing the latest services & solutions to support their business strategy. The yearly Traders networking evening is a must-attend as it is not only a fabulous night of fun with colleagues from the energy trading community, but also a great opportunity to nurture business relationships and partnerships.
Some of the main questions this year’s programme will focus on are:
- What will the proposed EU Green Deal mean for the regional energy market?
- What is the impact of coal phase-out and carbon pricing on the electricity trade and security of supply?
- What are the challenges and perspectives for the Russian natural gas market?
- How to improve market functioning in the SEE gas market?
- What are the developments in European Cross-Border Intraday trading?
- How is the demand for corporate sourcing linked to renewable energy assets picking up in CSEE?
- How can we assure a market based approach in gas sector decarbonisation and sector coupling?
Find out more information here.