The EIF International Energy Congress, which is gathering the leaders of the energy sector, was held 10th times with the support of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources. EIF 11th International Energy Congress and Expo will be organize between the dates of November, 8-9, 2018.
The EIF Congress brings together leading domestic and foreign professionals, foreign ministers and foreign investors in the energy sector on an international platform.
Last year, 175 speakers and 13,200 professional delegates participated to our event, which holds the pulse of the energy sector, and on this qualified platform delegates had the opportunity to obtain information about Turkey and the world energy markets.
During our event, where high level public officials and representatives of numerous academic and non-governmental organizations and leading professionals of the energy sector are invited as speakers, energy efficiency, energy storage, digitization, smart cities and electric vehicles will be discussed as new topics.
EIF 2018, which will be closely monitored by national and international media organizations, will contribute to Turkey’s future development process in the world energy corridors.
Focus topics of 2018 International congress and expo will be:
- Energy Investments in Turkey
- Renewable Energy Investments and Electricity Generationfrom Renewable Energy Sources
- Current Developments in Electricity Distribution
- Oil and Gas Exploration, Production and Distribution, Oil and Natural Gas Markets
- Nuclear Energy
- Financing of Energy Investments
- Energy Security
- International Energy Projects
- Technological Developments in Energy Investments
- Operation, Maintenance and Modernization of Power Plants
EIF 11th The International Energy Congress and fair will be held at the Congresium Congress and Exhibition Palace. Congresium is the largest Congress and Exhibition Center in Ankara with an area of 80,000 square meters, 15,000 square meters of exhibition area with large convention halls.