Date: 9th December 2015 – 10th December 2015
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
The power industry in Europe is going through an extremely challenging period at the moment which is new to everybody involved in power generation. ACI’s South Eastern European Power Summit 2015 will bring together senior management members of the main utilities and power companies in the SEE region to discuss this challenges and opportunities.
- Romania’s power vision in the lead up to 2020 and 2030
- Latest policy & regulatory updates impacting the SEE power markets
- Planning the future SEE power landscape
- The role of nuclear energy within the new European energy strategy
- Grid development in South Eastern Europe
- National power industry insights
- The future of small-scale & large-scale hydropower in SEE
- The increasing value of energy storage to the power system
- Latest developments in biomass-to-power
- Onshore wind power project updates
- Realising the potential of solar power in South Eastern Europe.
Who Will Attend?
- Leading power producers & utilities
- Infrastructure & power plants developers
- Market analysts
- Regulators and government officials
- Financiers: Private banks, investment banks and financial advisors
- Energy trading and risk management technology (ETRM) solution providers
- Law firms